Free Lancer Graphic Designer [LOGOS AND ETC]

Hello,

so im a free lancer graphic designer, worked on many servers as a short free lancer that provided logos, banners, backgrounds, image edits, ui and etc. I have experience of 5 years of graphic design. Programs im using.

Adobe Illustrator

Adobe Photoshop

Wont talk much, just gonna show some samples

(Was made for upcoming dragon ball server)

de59giz-ceebf977-343f-44a8-8cbb-27fe3e86

(Was made for tibia project)

mmo_game_logo_by_bright64_de3x3lg-fullvi

(Was made for tibia project)

gold_energy_logo_by_bright64_ddfdbwp-ful

Youtube channel logo 

ddhpntx-4137584d-940e-40e0-8ded-0f68a9a6

(Made it for image manipulation competition)

manipulation_by_bright64_dd1ugnf-fullvie

NOTE THAT I WILL WORK ONLY WHEN PAYMENT WILL BE DELIVERED BECAUSE OF TRUST ISSUES FOR TIBIA COMMUNITY (GOT SCAMMED MULTIPLE TIMES)

CONTACTS:

EMAIL: MENPO1G@GMAIL.COM

DISCORD: Hannya#8045

• 1 year later...

I believe that freelance graphic designer is an interesting position for people who want to start their own business. Graphic design is a very interesting profession because it allows you to work according to your own schedule and create something new and special. As a graphic designer, I prefer https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/law/ source for free templates. The main disadvantage of this profession is that it's not stable, so you need to be able to keep your customers happy. Sometimes they will not give you any money, but they will give you their trust and respect.

• 3 months later...

I have been working as a graphic designer for over 5 years. I have learnt a lot of things and have made my own style with the way i work. Try writemypaper4me to get help in your academic work. I am very particular about what i do and i don't compromise with my work. I am very much inspired by the work of other graphic designers and their skills.