Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Minecraft Bedrock Server Questions

Posts Recomendados

Alright so I haven’t been on in awhile, but was thinking about making a Bedrock server for me and my friends to play on during this quarantine period.

Was wondering how plug-ins work for bedrock servers and if you can run texture packs server side? Also wondering if you can import custom world painter maps too.

Lastly, anyone know of a good site to host a bedrock server on? I’ve hosted with virtualgladiators before on Java and they were pretty good. Have also looked at mcprohosting as a cheaper option.

Hope y’all can help, thanks. ??

6 hours ago, scarlettrhodes said:

Alright so I haven’t been on in awhile, but was thinking about making a Bedrock server for me and my friends to play on during this quarantine period.

Was wondering how plug-ins work for bedrock servers and if you can run texture packs server side? Also wondering if you can import custom world painter maps too.

Lastly, anyone know of a good site to host a bedrock server on? I’ve hosted with virtualgladiators before on Java and they were pretty good. Have also looked at mcprohosting as a cheaper option.

Hope y’all can help, thanks. ??

minecraft bedrock servers

no response

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo