Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

(Resolvido)Como Tirar Premium Pra Usar Promotion Free

Ir para solução Resolvido por Wakon,

Posts Recomendados

Olá galera do tk, estou precisando de uma ajuda como tiro premium account da promotion para usar promotion free alguém ai pode me ajudar com isso ??

Npc's script deles abaixo ^^

1° King Tibianus

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Promotion
local promoteKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?'})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, level = 20, cost = 20000})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({''}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ok, whatever.', reset = true})

-- The New Frontier
-- Incorrect
local bribeKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'farmine'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ah, I vaguely remember that our little allies were eager to build some base. So speak up, what do you want?'}, function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Questline) == 15 end)
    bribeKeyword:addChildKeyword({'flatter'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Indeed, indeed. Without the help of Thais, our allies stand no chance! Well, I\'ll send some money to support their cause.', reset = true},
        function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing) ~= 1 end,
        function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing, 1) player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05, player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05) + 1) end
    )

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am your sovereign, King Tibianus III, and it\'s my duty to uphold {justice} and provide guidance for my subjects.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I try my best to be just and fair to our citizens. The army and the {TBI} are a great help in fulfilling this duty.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Preposterous! You must know the name of your own King!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'news'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The latest news is usually brought to our magnificent town by brave adventurers. They recount tales of their journeys at Frodo\'s tavern.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how', 'are', 'you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Thank you, I\'m fine.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Rain Castle is my home.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Sell? Sell what? My kingdom isn\'t for sale!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Honour the Gods and above all pay your {taxes}.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'zathroth'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Please ask a priest about the gods.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The citizens of Tibia are my subjects. Ask the old monk Quentin if you want to learn more about them.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sam'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He is a skilled blacksmith and a loyal subject.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frodo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He is the owner of Frodo\'s Hut and a faithful tax-payer.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gorn'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He was once one of Tibia\'s greatest fighters. Now he sells equipment.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'benjamin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He was once my greatest general. Now he is very old and senile so we assigned him to work for the Royal Tibia Mail.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'noodles'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest {treasure}!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He is a follower of the evil God Zathroth and responsible for many attacks on us. Kill him on sight!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bozo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He is my royal jester and cheers me up now and then.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Go and hunt them! For king and country!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Visit Quentin the monk for help.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'What a disgusting topic!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Dungeons are no places for kings.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Feel free to buy it in our town\'s fine shops.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ask the royal cook for some food.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tax collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'That tax collector is the bane of my life. He is so lazy. I bet you haven\'t payed any taxes at all.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the king, so watch what you say!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ask the soldiers about that.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Visit the shops of our merchants and craftsmen.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The four major guilds are the knights, the paladins, the druids, and the sorcerers.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Vile monsters, but I must admit they are strong and sometimes even cunning ... in their own bestial way.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The forces of good are hard pressed in these dark times.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We need all strength we can muster to smite evil!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We need order to survive!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Chaos arises from selfishness.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It\'s the sword of the Kings. If you return this weapon to me I will {reward} you beyond your wildest dreams.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Well, if you want a reward, go on a quest to bring me Excalibug!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chester'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'A very competent person. A little nervous but very competent.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This organisation is an essential tool for holding our enemies in check. Its headquarter is located in the bastion in the northwall.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'land'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'harkath'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious {army}.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'bloodblade'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'general'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'quest'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'mission'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gold'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'money'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'tax'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'collector'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It\'s a time for heroes!'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'hero'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'adventurer'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'enemy'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Our enemies are numerous. The evil minotaurs, Ferumbras, and the renegade city of Carlin to the north are just some of them.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'enemies'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses and a modern sewerage system.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'city'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'merchant'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ask around about them.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'craftsmen'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'paladin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The paladins are great protectors for Thais.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'elane'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'knight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'gregor'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sorcerer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'muriel'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'druid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'marvik'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'I greet thee, my loyal subject |PLAYERNAME|.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|!')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'How rude!')

local focusModule = FocusModule:new()
focusModule:addGreetMessage('hail king')
focusModule:addGreetMessage('salutations king')
npcHandler:addModule(focusModule)

2° Queen Eloise

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Promotion
local promoteKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?'})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, level = 20, cost = 20000})
    promoteKeyword:addChildKeyword({''}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ok, whatever.', reset = true})

-- Postman
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'uniforms'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I remember about those uniforms, they had a camouflage inlay so they could be worn the inside out too. I will send some color samples via mail to Mr. Postner.'},
    function(player) return player:getStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission06) == 5 end,
    function(player) player:setStorageValue(Storage.postman.Mission06, 6) end
)

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'uniforms'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The uniforms of our guards and soldiers are of unparraleled quality of course.'})

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'subject'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am {Queen} Eloise. It is my duty to reign over this marvellous {city} and the {lands} of the north.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'job'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We women try to bring justice and wisdom to all, even to males.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am Queen Eloise. For you it\'s \'My Queen\' or \'Your Majesty\', of course.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'news'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I don\'t care about gossip like a simpleminded male would do.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tibia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Soon the whole land will be ruled by women at last!'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'land'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how', 'are', 'you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Thank you, I\'m fine.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It\'s my humble domain.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Sell? Your question shows that you are a typical member of your gender!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We honor the gods of good in our fair city, especially Crunor, of course.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'All citizens of Carlin are my subjects. I see them more as my childs, though, epecially the male population.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'This beast scared my cat away on my last diplomatic mission in this filthy town.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'He is the scourge of the whole continent!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The royal treasure is hidden beyond the grasps of any thieves by magical means.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Go and hunt them! For queen and country!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Visit the church or the townguards for help.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'quest'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'mission'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gold'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Our city is rich and prospering.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'money'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'tax'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I don\'t want to talk about \'sewers\'.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Dungeons are places where males crawl around and look for trouble.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Feel free to visit our town\'s magnificent shops.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'food'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'time'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Don\'t worry about time in the presence of your Queen.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hero'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We need the assistance of heroes now and then. Even males prove useful now and then.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'adventure'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The taxes in Carlin are not high, more a symbol than a sacrifice.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'queen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the Queen, the only rightful ruler on the continent!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ask one of the soldiers about that.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'enemy'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Our enemies are numerous. We have to fight vile monsters and have to watch this silly king in the south carefully.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'enemies'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'They dare to reject my reign over them!'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'south'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Isn\'t our city marvellous? Have you noticed the lovely gardens on the roofs?'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'city'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'My subjects maintain many fine shops. Go and have a look at their wares.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'merchant'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Ask around about them.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'craftsmen'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The four major guilds are the Knights, the Paladins, the Druids, and the Sorcerers.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'They haven\'t troubled our city lately. I guess, they fear the wrath of our druids.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'paladin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The paladins are great hunters.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'legola'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'elane'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It\'s a shame that the High Paladin does not reside in Carlin.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'knight'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The knights of Carlin are the bravest.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'trisha'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sorc'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The sorcerers have a small isle for their guild. So if they blow something up it does not burn the whole city to ruins.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'lea'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'druid'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The druids of Carlin are our protectors and advisors. Their powers provide us with wealth and food.'})
keywordHandler:addAliasKeyword({'padreia'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Carlin is a center of the forces of good, of course.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The forces of evil have a firm grip on this puny city to the south.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'The order, Crunor gives the world, is essential for survival.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Chaos is common in the southern regions, where they allow a man to reign over a realm.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'A mans tale ... that means \'nonsense\', of course.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'If you want a reward, go and bring me something this silly King Tibianus wants dearly!'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'A dusgusting organisation, which could be only created by men.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him.'})

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'I greet thee, my loyal {subject}.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Farewell, |PLAYERNAME|!')

local focusModule = FocusModule:new()
focusModule:addGreetMessage('hail queen')
focusModule:addGreetMessage('salutations queen')
npcHandler:addModule(focusModule)

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

MMHUCMQ.png  Esta é uma mensagem automática, este tópico foi movido para a área correta.
  Regras do fórum: http://www.tibiaking.com/forum/topic/1281-regras-gerais/#comment-7680

Este tópico foi movido:
De: Suporte OTServ > OTServ > Suporte de OTServ Geral
Para: Suporte OTServ > OTServ > Suporte de Scripts

discord.pngDiscord: vankk #7765

Precisando de ajuda? Entre em contato comigo via Discord.

Muitos vêm seus muitos dias de glória, mas poucos vêm seus muitos dias de luta.

Link para o post
  • Solução

Já tentou alterar no config.lua?

Procure por: 

premiumForPromotion = true

E altere true para false.

Link para o post
Agora, Wakon disse:

Já tentou alterar no config.lua?

Procure por: 

premiumForPromotion = true

E altere true para false.

Obrigado Wakon <3 vlw msm manin ^^ ah manin aproveita que já tá aqui como coloco para os players começa em thais pq tá foda em rookgaard começa do lvl 1 :( 

Link para o post

@Marcio Santos

----------//------------

Vai no seu config.lua 

Procura por isto:

newPlayerSpawnPosX = 160

newPlayerSpawnPosY = 50

newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 8

newPlayerTownId = 1

{´~~´} Legenda

vermelho para a position desejada

azul e o ID da cidade 

Ex: 1 rookgaard

" " 2 thais

Assim vai...

Link para o post

Se for sqlite funciona sim !

Agora se for Mysql

Basta ir no phpmyadmin, vai nos players, seleciona o Account manager, Rook Sample, Sorcerer sample , Druid Sample, Paladin Sample, Knight Sample. Clique no Lápis embaixo para editar e na Aba que estiver Level  você edite o level que cada vocação ira começar.

------------------------//-------------------------

Dai só configurar do jeito que queres :p

Editado por lango rullez
melhoria do post (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Conteúdo Similar

• Por LasseXeterno
      Então, estou tentando adicionar uma nova "race" no meu Ot de base Cyan, tentei seguir 3 tutoriais aqui do tibiaking, um sobre race, porém nos códigos do meu servidor não tem o constant.h e nem o monster.cpp. E o outro tutorial, eu fiz tudo que ele pediu e quando entrei no game para testar, funcionava os golpes e as imunidades, porém não aparecia o número do dano e nem a cor.  Usei esse tutorial como base: 
      Pois ele é derivado. E o outro tutorial que usei foi: 
      Porém nesse, não consegui achar a const.h, e quando fui nos arquivos do creaturescript e adicionei uma cor nova a "COLOR_FAIRY", quando abro o jogo, os pokemons que seriam teoricamente "fada", o que eu usei de teste foi a Clefable. A Clefable tomava IK e dava IK no seu atk do tipo fada. 
      Além de que, o meu erro principal é esse: Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Unknown race type fairy. (data/monster/pokes/geracao 1/Clefable.xml)
       Pois como eu já disse, não consigo achar onde adicionar uma nova race.

• Por yuriowns
      Salve rapazes, tranquilo? Preciso de ajuda pra colocar para os npc's que vendem pots verificarem quantos itens possuem no tile em que o player está e se tiver com +80 itens no sqm, o npc avisa e não vende nada até o player ir em um sqm com menos de 80 itens no chão.

• Por A.Mokk
      .Qual servidor ou website você utiliza como base? 
      TFS 0.4
      Qual o motivo deste tópico? 
      Bom pessoal, a algumas semanas atras eu joguei um servidor que havia sistema de imbuimento sendo 8.60, no servidor se utilizava a spellwand para encantar as armas, os comandos eram dado no canal Imbuiment... Gostaria de saber se alguém teria como disponibilizar algum sistema de imbuimento, já procurei pra caramba aqui no fórum mas tudo que encontro é pra versões acima da que eu uso.

• Por Mateus Robeerto
      Não sei se aqui é a área ou algum local para solicitar a alteração do email antigo... Não lembro mais a senha dele, nem a resposta secreta para acessar. Peço a algum administrador ou moderador para, por favor, alterar o email para o novo.
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo