Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

11.x [WIP] OTXServer 12.31 Global Full + Kilmaresh (Issavi) + BESTIARY - QUICKLOOT

Posts Recomendados

• Respostas 5k
  • Created
  • Última resposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OTXServer Global Full Kilmaresh by Malucooo   [CLIENTS COMPATÍVEIS]   http://www.gitlab.com/guilhermesidney/cliente10/   [DOWNLOAD] BAIXEM EM: https://github.com/malucooo

Adicionado Imbuing System, Inspection System por Charles (Eternal-Scripts) Corrigido e atualizado Prey System por Charles (Eternal-Scripts)   Obrigado pela colaboração, acredito que no

Atualizações de Médio Porte:   - Items.otb 11.31 (adicionado os novos barris de potion e mais uns 700 items adicionado..) - Client 10 Atualizado - Adicionado a categoria carpet...

Posted Images

Eae galera, alguém conseguiu arrumar o gamestore?

Fiz todo o passo-a-passo e nada..se alguém souber ajeitar me avisa, as imagens dentro do jogo não aparecem 

image.thumb.png.c55f1277b4e765062579361a1c0e1e62.png

image.png.19d69bef8e2c29165f4e43631c0829b2.png

image.png.c4adbf0fd05d776e5dda6a366295c3d3.png

image.png.390381faf14a58d14ce9e8d730f03dea.png

image.png.b846ecd4cd46ff3b914bd2f632c10260.png

image.thumb.png.ebb8e198f8d8ce87eb761b2651e015fc.png

Editado por icemirow (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
2 horas atrás, icemirow disse:

Eae galera, alguém conseguiu arrumar o gamestore?

Fiz todo o passo-a-passo e nada..se alguém souber ajeitar me avisa, as imagens dentro do jogo não aparecem 

image.thumb.png.c55f1277b4e765062579361a1c0e1e62.png

image.png.19d69bef8e2c29165f4e43631c0829b2.png

image.png.c4adbf0fd05d776e5dda6a366295c3d3.png

image.png.390381faf14a58d14ce9e8d730f03dea.png

image.png.b846ecd4cd46ff3b914bd2f632c10260.png

image.thumb.png.ebb8e198f8d8ce87eb761b2651e015fc.png

Confirmou se o nome das imagens estão corretas?

Link para o post
23 horas atrás, yurycris disse:

roda em windos ? e qual xamp uso ?

sim roda, pode usar o ultimo xampp @yuricris

4 horas atrás, Adventure disse:

Quando crio uma vocação no site ela não loga no cliente 

coloca screenshot amigo

Link para o post

O Prey System está assim: 

image.png.3a699f63f5acbb92949e46d5fc4284f9.png

9 horas atrás, icemirow disse:

sim roda, pode usar o ultimo xampp @yuricris

coloca screenshot amigo

Simplesmente não loga diz que loga no TFS mosta que o char logou mais no cliente fica tentando entrar e nn entra

O problema de o player acima da vocation 0 não logar está aqui :

-- Prey Data
  if (player:getVocation():getId() ~= 0) then
  local columnUnlocked = getUnlockedColumn(player)
  if (not columnUnlocked) then
  columnUnlocked = 0
  end

for i = 0, columnUnlocked do
  sendPreyData(player, i)
  end
  end
Link para o post
2 horas atrás, Adventure disse:

O Prey System está assim: 

image.png.3a699f63f5acbb92949e46d5fc4284f9.png

Simplesmente não loga diz que loga no TFS mosta que o char logou mais no cliente fica tentando entrar e nn entra

O problema de o player acima da vocation 0 não logar está aqui :

-- Prey Data
  if (player:getVocation():getId() ~= 0) then
  local columnUnlocked = getUnlockedColumn(player)
  if (not columnUnlocked) then
  columnUnlocked = 0
  end

for i = 0, columnUnlocked do
  sendPreyData(player, i)
  end
  end

são duas coisas separadas amigo, vamos lá,

- o prey aí tu deve ter feito com o GOD, realmente n irá funcionar.

- tá usando qual cliente? aconselho usar esse daqui do jzdj..

127.0.0.1-11.48.5753.exe

SCAN

Link para o post

alguem da uma força ai? baixei esse servidor e queria rodar ele em client 10.99 como q faço?

ai rapaziada ta dando erro td vez q tento logar no servidor:
image.thumb.png.f051de036f23f50c770672e62c47ad5f.png
alguem sabe o motivo?

@malucooo

Link para o post

Caros amigos tem algum bug quando se equipa um Demon helmet + SSA, SSA e rings param de funcionar, não é apenas com Demon helmet, existem outros itens, acredito que seja algum problema nas sources, alguem poderia testar pf??

Link para o post
6 horas atrás, Adventure disse:

deve ser cliente errado normalmente é, ai fica tentando conectar e nn vai

algum pra recomendar? pf se tiver o link ja me ajuda pakas

Rep+

Link para o post

let me ask something in english since I don't know brazilian language and I am spanish.

Is there a Mega link to download THIS updated OTX server???

I tried to find it on previous pages and are only see nothing so relevant aside of some issues some people have.

and I don't have the knowledge of compiling or programing.

since last time I had to decompile a program to try to rip 3D models from nintendo 3DS CIA's and the program gave me.

as well as Monodevelop is gone and replaced by an useless program called Xamarin. so...

I need the fully compiled OTX server instead of having to be ME to compile this.

and BTW, is there a damn way to know if the map is trully FULLY completed???

Becuz, it's not the first time I readed that, and unfortunately, a Full RL Map, includes places like The Temple of Light, The Devovorga's quest, Meluna island, Rookguard, GM Island, the lvl999 island, and other stuff that somehow, No one seemed to care to add. so as far as I know, there's no RL Map that is truly completed. and if somebody is willing to solve that, it will stay like this forever.

specially since the implementation of Batleye.

I would like to have the most complete OTX Server ever made... and even another OT Server (An spanish one) had problems with this stuff and they used to have a Github page.

To be sincere, Freemiun OT Server comunities have plenty of problems updating the maps, but still I got surprised by how do they managed to have the OTX updated until today.

very surprisingly.

it was just the few maps that no one cared to track like "The Temple of light" as well as the hunt zones that used to be the only place where you confront the gloombringer (Looks like Gazbaran and morgaroth but just his body is totally black, and have two versions, both strong and weak), as well as harmbringer of darkness (A kind off copypasted Juggernaut monster but with both strong and weak counterparts) and other and other creatures that lived there. I was wanting to make those creatures to come back. the weak areas used to reside the east area of the temple while the strong ones used to exist on the west side... on the first Lightbearers event, you get to hunt in one of those places depending on how you did the quest, Failing means having to battle the strong monsters, while completing the quest means having access to the weak monsters.

I have no knowledge about the premium comunities that you have to pay for map files, and even custom ones.

and I have a problem with every old custom map that ended deleted due for copyright infrightments... Goddamn pussies... Nothing that was made custom is Corpyrighted!!!.

And even worse... Plenty of users that posted those maps years ago, didn't uploaded any of them. I lost alvoria map, I lost plenty of maps of 2013-2014-2015... and many of them are customs

from 8.x-9.x

and all of the most recent maps from 9.7 to 11.x are only RL Maps and none of them are 100% completed. (No meluna, No Temple of light, no devovorga)... 

this is the map I was talking about, the one that I desperately wants to have fully tracked in every RL Map. as well as the rest.

http://www.tibia.com/library/?subtopic=maps&region=templeoflight

I'm sorry to have to post a huge wall of text, but I waited several years for this. I'd wish to never have to write anymore comments from now on.

I hope you understand. and I expect you to keep up the good work on the future client updates. thank you all guys, and I hope Malucoo finally finishes compiling his server, since I got tired of downloading any compiler that never work.

Link para o post

Fala galera blz? to com um problema aqui e ta meio dificil de resolver, queria a ajuda de vcs....

Quando vou logar no char ele entra no TUTORIAL, queria tirar isso tem como??  ja ta false no login....... e mesmo assim ta indo no tutorial.....

o que fazeR

?Config_site.thumb.jpg.77bd8891868c62d45b31981027684c62.jpgsite

Logincfg.thumb.jpg.18fd88ad2e63ee6415888c090519ea82.jpglogin

Editado por pegasusdan
inserir img (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
22 horas atrás, Farlavor disse:

let me ask something in english since I don't know brazilian language and I am spanish.

Is there a Mega link to download THIS updated OTX server???

I tried to find it on previous pages and are only see nothing so relevant aside of some issues some people have.

and I don't have the knowledge of compiling or programing.

since last time I had to decompile a program to try to rip 3D models from nintendo 3DS CIA's and the program gave me.

as well as Monodevelop is gone and replaced by an useless program called Xamarin. so...

I need the fully compiled OTX server instead of having to be ME to compile this.

and BTW, is there a damn way to know if the map is trully FULLY completed???

Becuz, it's not the first time I readed that, and unfortunately, a Full RL Map, includes places like The Temple of Light, The Devovorga's quest, Meluna island, Rookguard, GM Island, the lvl999 island, and other stuff that somehow, No one seemed to care to add. so as far as I know, there's no RL Map that is truly completed. and if somebody is willing to solve that, it will stay like this forever.

specially since the implementation of Batleye.

I would like to have the most complete OTX Server ever made... and even another OT Server (An spanish one) had problems with this stuff and they used to have a Github page.

To be sincere, Freemiun OT Server comunities have plenty of problems updating the maps, but still I got surprised by how do they managed to have the OTX updated until today.

very surprisingly.

it was just the few maps that no one cared to track like "The Temple of light" as well as the hunt zones that used to be the only place where you confront the gloombringer (Looks like Gazbaran and morgaroth but just his body is totally black, and have two versions, both strong and weak), as well as harmbringer of darkness (A kind off copypasted Juggernaut monster but with both strong and weak counterparts) and other and other creatures that lived there. I was wanting to make those creatures to come back. the weak areas used to reside the east area of the temple while the strong ones used to exist on the west side... on the first Lightbearers event, you get to hunt in one of those places depending on how you did the quest, Failing means having to battle the strong monsters, while completing the quest means having access to the weak monsters.

I have no knowledge about the premium comunities that you have to pay for map files, and even custom ones.

and I have a problem with every old custom map that ended deleted due for copyright infrightments... Goddamn pussies... Nothing that was made custom is Corpyrighted!!!.

And even worse... Plenty of users that posted those maps years ago, didn't uploaded any of them. I lost alvoria map, I lost plenty of maps of 2013-2014-2015... and many of them are customs

from 8.x-9.x

and all of the most recent maps from 9.7 to 11.x are only RL Maps and none of them are 100% completed. (No meluna, No Temple of light, no devovorga)... 

this is the map I was talking about, the one that I desperately wants to have fully tracked in every RL Map. as well as the rest.

http://www.tibia.com/library/?subtopic=maps&region=templeoflight

I'm sorry to have to post a huge wall of text, but I waited several years for this. I'd wish to never have to write anymore comments from now on.

I hope you understand. and I expect you to keep up the good work on the future client updates. thank you all guys, and I hope Malucoo finally finishes compiling his server, since I got tired of downloading any compiler that never work.

go to first page and find the link!

O melhor conteúdo da atualidade!

http://www.gitlab.com/malucooo/otxserver-new/

- Full Global Map with 12.xx updates, all quests and many features!

- Protocol 12.31

Link para o post

This project have big problem to login with tibia 11 any config not work allways problem to login .... its only waste time i write my acc number and pasword see my character and cant login pfff 

//TODO: melhorar estrutura de dado aqui para permitir multiple worlds
$world = array(
    "id" => 0,
    "name" => $config["server"]["t"],
    "externaladdress" => $config["server"]["127.0.0.1"],
    "externalport" => $config["server"]["7172"],
    "previewstate" => 0,
    "location" => "ALL",
    "externaladdressunprotected" => $config["server"]["127.0.0.1"],
    "externaladdressprotected" => $config["server"]["127.0.0.1"]

Link para o post
  • Erimyth featured this tópico
  • Erimyth unfeatured e unpinned this tópico

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Conteúdo Similar

• Por Johncore
      Olá galera, é com muita dedicação que trago para este forum uma exclusividade que só eu tinha.
      Mapa Dragonsouls 11x 99%, tem alguns detalhes de sqm ou borda que você possa precisar fazer,
      Dragonsouls é um servidor ATS Custom, baseado em senhor dos aneis. via muita gente perguntando por esse mapa e eu tinha a muitos anos, resolvi converter.
      mas ele está 99% pronto para uso.

Esse mapa é 100% compativel para rodar na Datapack Otg Server 11,
      Otg Server é um projeto que trabalha com varias datapacks de tibia rl e ATS Custom.

Github:
      https://github.com/otg-br/

Participe do grupo Otg Server:  
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/EWV3dVvS6nt1em7q23FGu7

MAPA:

INICIAL ISLAND

CARLIN

CIDADE TIRITH

CIDADE BREE

world.zip
    • Por Johncore
      Olá pessoas, estou disponibilizando aqui mais uma exclusividade que é o Mapa Evolunia, ele é baseado no servidor Evolunia.net

Esse mapa é 100% compativel para rodar na Datapack Otg Server 11x,
      Otg Server é um projeto que trabalha com varias datapacks de tibia rl e ATS Custom.

Participe do grupo Otg Server:  
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/EWV3dVvS6nt1em7q23FGu7

Creditos:
      evolunia
      world.zip
    • Por Johncore
      Otg Server é um projeto fork do The Forgotten Server 1.3, feito por brasileiros que visam sempre por estabilidade, um código mais clean, temos no projeto várias Datapacks como
      Global 11.0, Global 8.6, Global 8.0, RadBR 11.0, Evolutions 11.0, Yurots Classic 11.0, nossa base também é excelente para rodar projetos que são mapa Baiak ou ATS Custom pelo baixissimo uso de cpu e fix do Decay de itens.

Todos são bem vindos para colaborar com o projeto... que não visa nenhum lucro financeiro, queremos apenas colaborar com a comunidade OTSERV,
      temos ouvido de muitas pessoas que procuram uma base estável, limpa, esse é o nosso objetivo nesse projeto.

Estamos a procura de programadores/dev/webmaster que queiram ajudar / que tenham tempo e serão recompensados por isso.

Nossa Datapack principal Global 11.00 contem as seguintes features:
      CAST SYSTEM ✅
      AUTOLOOT ✅
      WINTER UPDATE 2023 ✅
      SUMMER UPDATE 2023 ✅
      ADDONS 13.22 UPDATE ✅
      MONTARIAS 13.22 UPDATE ✅
      ITEMS 13.22 UPDATE ✅
      DAILY REWARD ✅
      IMBUEMENTS ✅
      PREY ✅
      EXERCISE WEAPONS ✅
      HIRELINGS NPCS ✅
      ANTI ROLLBACK ✅

Github Global 11x:  💾
      https://github.com/otg-br/global-11x
      Clients e outras ferramentas:  💾
      https://github.com/otg-br/tools
      Github Otg Gesior:  💾
      https://github.com/otg-br/gesior
      Github Otg Otclientv8:  💾
      https://github.com/otg-br/otclientv8
      Wiki Otg:  💾
      https://github.com/otg-br/global-11x/wiki

Creditos:
      TFS Team Erick Nunes Gui Bruxo Worthdavi LuSKT Leo Pereira Luan Luciano Cjaker Comedinhas Nekiro OTG Colaborators
    • Por Dnzk21
      COMO POSSO IMPORTAR UMA CITY EMCIMA DE OUTRA CITY SEM PERDER AS HOUSES
      ALGUEM PODE M,E AJUDAR 
      E A MESMA CITY MJAIS QUANDO IMPORTO PERDE TODAS CASAS QUANDO SALVA E ABRE O SERVIDOR
    • Por Johncore
      Arcadia é uma cidade custom bem bonita que pode ser encontrada no servidor AureraGlobal,
      Por ter esse conteudo aqui em primeira mão, resolvi disponibilizar para a comunidade.

Creditos:
      Aurera Team
      Johncorex
      Arcadia-spawn.xml Arcadia-house.xml Arcadia.otbm

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo