Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Posts Recomendados

Servidor utilizado: TFS 0.4_REV 3777  (8.60)

Estou com um problema na task do meu servidor. Tudo funciona perfeitamente a não ser o task count.

O problema é o seguinte, EXEMPLO:

Eu pego a task com o npc Grizzly Adams

01:18 Grizzly Adams: Welcome back GOD Subyth. What brings you here this time?
01:18 GOD Subyth [11]: task
01:18 Grizzly Adams: All right, what would you like to hunt? Crocodiles, tarantulas, carniphilas, stone golems or mammoths?
01:18 GOD Subyth [11]: crocodiles
01:18 Grizzly Adams: They are a nuisance! You'll find them here in the jungle near the river. Hunt 10 crocodiles and you'll get a nice reward. Interested?
01:18 GOD Subyth [11]: yes
01:18 Grizzly Adams: Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are through with your task.

A task funciona normal, o count também.

01:19 Task (CROCODILE): 8 / 10
01:19 Task (CROCODILE): 9 / 10
01:19 Task (CROCODILE): Completed!

Ai volto ao npc, reporto e o npc manda matar o boss 'the snapper'.

01:21 Grizzly Adams: Welcome back GOD Subyth. What brings you here this time?
01:21 GOD Subyth [11]: task
01:21 Grizzly Adams: Spiffing work, old chap. Now I have a special task for you. Recently several citizens of Port Hope have vanished. It is rumoured that they were killed by a crocodile. The people call it 'Snapper'. Hunt down and kill that evil man eating beast.

Ai que ta o problema. Ao entregar a task e o npc me passar a especial task para matar o boss 'the snapper'... se eu matar algum crocodile, ele conta...

01:22 Task (CROCODILE): 13 / 10
01:22 Task (CROCODILE): 14 / 10
01:22 Task (CROCODILE): 15 / 10

E após matar o boss eu reporto normalmente e ganho points normal mas quando vou tenta pegar outra task ele diz que eu estou em uma e pergunta se quero sair

01:23 Grizzly Adams: Welcome back GOD Subyth. What brings you here this time?
01:23 GOD Subyth [11]: task
01:23 Grizzly Adams: Fantastic! If you're up for another hunting mission just ask me for a task.
01:23 GOD Subyth [11]: task
01:23 Grizzly Adams: You are not done with your task yet. Come back to me when you are. Or do you want to abort your task to start a different one?

OBS: Se eu por exemplo pegar a task de crocodile, matar todos e o npc mandar eu matar o boss. Caso eu não mate nenhum crocodile no caminho, tudo funciona perfeitamente.

RESUMO: O erro é esse, ao terminar a task de crocodile por exemplo e o npc mandar matar o boss, se eu matar algum crocodile no caminho ele conta e passa do limite, contando infinitamente e após matar o boss e entregar a task, ao tenta pegar outra o npc acusa dizendo que já estou em uma task e pergunta se quero sair dela para fazer outra...

01:27 Task (CROCODILE): 58 / 10
01:27 Task (CROCODILE): 59 / 10
01:27 Task (CROCODILE): 60 / 10
01:27 Task (CROCODILE): 61 / 10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NPC/SCRIPT/Grizzly Adams.xml

Spoiler

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local Topic = {}

local data = {
[14007] = {'crocodile', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are through with your task.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u crocodiles. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Spiffing work, old chap. Now I have a special task for you. Recently several citizens of Port Hope have vanished. It is rumoured that they were killed by a crocodile. The people call it \'Snapper\'. Hunt down and kill that evil man eating beast.', 800, 1, 'Snapper', },

[14008] = {'tarantula', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are through with your task.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u tarantulas. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Nicely done! Now I shall assign you a special task. Rumour has it that there is an ancient and evil tarantula who preys on humans. She is called \'Hide\'. Track her down and kill her! Good luck, old chap.', 1500, 1, 'Hide'},

[14009] = {'carniphila', 'Good show, old chap! Speak to me again when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u carniphilas. Come back to me when you are done.', 'That took some time, huh? Good hunting though. If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 1500, 1},

[14010] = {'stone golem', 'Happy hunting, friend! When you have finished hunting, return here. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u stone golems. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Good show, old chap. If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a task.', 2000, 1},

[14011] = {'mammoth', 'Happy hunting, friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u mammoths. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Jolly good job you did there, but now I have a special task for you. The citizens of Svargrond live in fear because of a frightfully bad-tempered mammoth they call \'Blood Tusk\'. Go there and put an end to him. Happy hunting!', 'Bloodtusk', 4000, 1},

[14012] = {'ice golem', 'Happy hunting, friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u ice golems. Come back to me when you are done.', 'As i see it, you need more of a challenge! I have heard that there is an ice golem the hunters in Svargrond call \'Shardhead\'. He is an extremely dangerous example of his kind! I believe you are equal to the task, %s!', 15000, 1, 'Shardhead'},

[14013] = {'quara constrictor scout', 'Happy hunting, friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then you should go on with your task. You have already killed %u quara scouts in total. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Jolly good show! What a hunter! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 10000, 1}, -- ?

[14014] = {'quara constrictor', 'Happy hunting, friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then you should go on with your task. You have already killed %u underwater quaras in total. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Superb work. However, there is something else I want you to do. It is said that there is a Quara general named \'Thul\' who is responsible for the attacks on Liberty Bay. Find him and kill him and bring peace to Liberty bay!', 12000, 1, 'Thul'}, -- OK

[14015] = {'water elemental', 'Happy hunting, my old mocker! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u water elementals. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Fantastic! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 7000, 1},

[14016] = {'earth elemental', 'Happy hunting, friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u earth elementals. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Fantastic! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 10000, 1},

[14017] = {'energy elemental', 'Happy hunting, pal! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u energy elementals. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Fantastic! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 10000, 1},

[14018] = {'fire elemental', 'Happy hunting, old friend! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u fire elementals. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Fantastic! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', 7000, 1},

[14019] = {'mutated rat', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then stop dilly dallying here and go on with your task. You have already exterminated %u mutated rats. Come back to me when you are done.', {'Very good work, old chap. Lucky you are here - I have just been told of a task which is perfect for you. ...', 'The Yalaharians are having a spot of bother with a huge mutated rat. They call it \'Esmeralda\' and you should find her somewhere in the sewers. Good hunting!'}, 10000, 1, 'Esmeralda'}, -- OK

[14020] = {'giant spider', 'Jolly good show! Come back to me when you are done hunting. ', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u giant spiders. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Well THAT was a hunt. Good job. Have you heared about \'The Old Widow\'? It must have a hideout. Try to find it and slay the beast.', 5000, 1, 'Old Widow'},

[14021] = {'hydra', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u hydras. Come back to me when you are done.', {'With Nornur the God of Fate as my witness, you are truly born to hunt. If anyone can do this task, you can! Listen: ...', 'It is said that the Lizards of Chor are training hydras for attacks against us. They have already successfully bred a hydra named \'The Many\'. Find her and kill her!'}, 0, 2, 'Many'},

[14001] = {'sea serpent', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u sea serpents. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Good job, old chap! Are you up for a challenge? Have you heard of the legendary sea serpent called \'The Leviathan\'? It must be somewhere near the spot you found. This is a true test of your hunting skills - find it and kill it. Good hunting!', 0, 2, 'Leviathan'},

[14022] = {'behemoth', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u behemoths. Come back to me when you are done.', 'Such marvellous hunting skills! Perhaps you can help me with this one. Have you heard about \'Stonecracker\'? ...', 0, 2, 'Stonecracker'}, -- OK

[14002] = {'serpent spawn', 'Happy hunting, old chap! Come back to me when you are done hunting.', 'Alright, then return to your duties! Day light is a-wasting! You have already smashed %u serpent spawns. Come back to me when you are done.', 'My - you can be proud of yourself! However, you\'re not finished yet. There are rumours about a being called \'The Noxious Spawn\' which was seen deep down in the ruins of Banuta. Try to find its hideout.', 0, 2, 'Noxious Spawn'},
}

local curTask = 14500
local points = 14501
local rank = 14502
local questLog = 14503
local tiquanda = 14505
local demodras = 14506

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

function greetCallback(cid)
local cur, r, msg = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, points), getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank)
if cur >= 5 and r < 1 then
msg = 'Welcome back |PLAYERNAME|. You have completed 5 tasks for our society. Ask me for a {promotion} to advance your rank!'
elseif cur >= 10 and r < 2 then
msg = 'Good to see you again |PLAYERNAME|. You have completed 10 tasks for our society. Ask me for a {promotion} to advance your rank!'
elseif cur >= 20 and r < 3 then
msg = 'Salutations |PLAYERNAME|. You have completed 20 tasks for our society. Ask me for a {promotion} to advance your rank!'
elseif cur >= 30 and r < 4 then
msg = 'Always good to welcome you back, |PLAYERNAME|. You have completed 30 tasks for our society. Ask me for a {promotion} to advance your rank!'
elseif cur >= 50 and r < 5 then
msg = 'By the gods....50 hunting tasks....this is astounding! Ask me for a {promotion} to advance your rank! And while you are here, I also have another {special} task for you.'
else
msg = 'Welcome back |PLAYERNAME|. What brings you here this time?'
end
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, msg)
Topic[cid] = 0
return true
end

function creatureSayCallback(cid, _type, msg)
if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
return false
end

if msgcontains(msg, 'task') then
local cur = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask)
if cur < 1 or (cur ~= 14006 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur) == tasks[data[cur][1]].amount + 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) == -1) then
local v, lvl = '', getPlayerLevel(cid)
if lvl < 50 then
v, Topic[cid] = '{Crocodiles}, {tarantulas}, {carniphilas}, {stone golems} or {mammoths}', 1
elseif lvl < 90 then
v, Topic[cid] = '{Ice golems}, {Quara}, {elementals}, {mutated rats} or {giant spiders}', 2
elseif 90 <= lvl then
v, Topic[cid] = '{Hydras}, {sea serpents}, {behemoths}' .. (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) == 5 and ', {serpent spawns} or {demons}' or ' or {serpent spawns}'), 3
end
selfSay('All right, what would you like to hunt? ' .. v .. '?', cid)
elseif cur == 14006 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur) == tasks['demon'].amount then
selfSay({'Such derring do deserves a special reward! Take this holy icon. It neutralizes great evil and gives you access to areas which are protected by those forces. But remember ...', 'This is a one time opportunity! You won\'t get the holy icon twice.'}, cid)
doPlayerAddItem(cid, 10305, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask, -1)
elseif cur ~= 14006 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur) == tasks[data[cur][1]].amount and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) < 1 then

local tmp
if type(data[cur][4]) == 'table' then
tmp = {}
for i = 1, #data[cur][4] do
tmp[i] = string.format(data[cur][4][i], getCreatureName(cid))
end
end

selfSay(tmp or string.format(data[cur][4], getCreatureName(cid)), cid)
if data[cur][5] > 0 then
doPlayerAddExp(cid, data[cur][5])
doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid), data[cur][5], 215)
end

if data[cur][6] then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, points, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, points) + 1)
end

if data[cur][7] then -- special task (he sends you to kill the boss)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100, 1)
end

setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur) + 1)
Topic[cid] = 0

elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) == 2 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, points, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, points) + (isInArray({14001, 14002, 14021, 14022}, cur) and 2 or 1))
selfSay('Fantastic! If you\'re up for another hunting mission just ask me for a {task}.', cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100, -1)
else
selfSay(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) < 1 and 'You are not done with your task yet. Come back to me when you are. Or do you want to abort your task to start a different one?' or string.format('Find %s\'s hideout. I hope for you that you are skilled enough to kill him. Or do you want to abort your task to start a different one?', data[cur][7]), cid)
Topic[cid] = 4
end

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'trade') and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) >= 1 then
local items = {

{name='antlers', id=11208, sell=50},

{name='bloody pincers', id=10549, sell=50},

{name='crab pincers', id=11183, sell=35},

{name='cyclops toe', id=10573, sell=55},

{name='frosty ear of a troll', id=10564, sell=30},

{name='hydra head', id=11193, sell=600},

{name='lancer leetle shell', id=11366, sell=80},

{name='mutated bat ear', id=10578, sell=420},

{name='sabretooth', id=11222, sell=400},

{name='sandcrawler shell', id=11367, sell=20},

{name='scarab pincers', id=10547, sell=280},

{name='terramite legs', id=11365, sell=60},

{name='terramite shell', id=11363, sell=170},

{name='terrorbird beak', id=11184, sell=95},

{name='cyclops trophy', id=7398, sell=500},

{name='minotaur trophy', id=7401, sell=500},
}

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) >= 3 then
table.insert(items, {name='deer trophy', id=7397, sell=1000})
table.insert(items, {name='lion trophy', id=7400, sell=1000})
table.insert(items, {name='wolf trophy', id=7394, sell=1000})
end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) >= 4 then
table.insert(items, {name='behemoth trophy', id=7396, sell=6000})
table.insert(items, {name='demon trophy', id=7393, sell=8000})
table.insert(items, {name='dragon lord trophy', id=7399, sell=5000})
table.insert(items, {name='demon backpack', id=10518, buy=1000})
end

openShopWindow(cid, items,
function(cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks)
customCallbackOnBuy(cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks, items)
end,
function(cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks)
customCallbackOnSell(cid, itemid, subType, amount, ignoreCap, inBackpacks, items)
end
)

selfSay("Alright, show me what you've got.", cid)
elseif Topic[cid] == 4 then
local cur = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask)
if msgcontains(msg, 'yes') or msgcontains(msg, 'abort') then
selfSay('Alright, as you wish. Ask me for a task if you are interested in a different hunting mission.', cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur, -1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask, -1)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) > 0 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100, -1)
end
else
selfSay(cur == 14006 and string.format('Alright, then stop dilly dallying here and go on with your task. You have already exterminated %u demons. Come back to me when you are done.', getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur)) or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur + 100) < 1 and string.format(data[getPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask)][3], getPlayerStorageValue(cid, cur)) or 'Alright, then you should go on with your task.', cid)
end

Topic[cid] = 0
elseif Topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'crocodile') then
local v = tasks['crocodile']
selfSay('They are a nuisance! You\'ll find them here in the jungle near the river. Hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' crocodiles and you\'ll get a nice reward. Interested?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'tarantula') then
local v = tasks['tarantula']
selfSay('There is a veritable plague of tarantulas living in the caves north of the river to the east. Can you squish ' .. v.amount .. ' tarantulas for the Hunting Elite. What do you say?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'carniphila') then
local v = tasks['carniphila']
selfSay('Damn walking weed-thingies! You\'ll find them deeper in the jungle. Weed out ' .. v.amount .. ' carniphilas for our society. Alright?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'golem') then
local v = tasks['stone golem']
selfSay('They can be found all over Tibia. You\'ll find them in mountain caves or rocky dungeons. Hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' of them and come back to me. Understood?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, 'mammoth') then
local v = tasks['mammoth']
selfSay('This particular species are found in Svargrond. Impressive beasts, but you wouldn\'t want one in your back garden. Hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' of them. Alright?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'golem') then
local v = tasks['ice golem']
selfSay('The ice golems on the glacier of Hrodmir are becoming a threat to the civilians in Svargrond. Travel to the Ice Islands and hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' Ice Golems. Do you accept this task?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'quara') then
selfSay('There are different types of quaras. The weaker {scouts} which can be found on Malada, one of the shattered Islands and the more skilled {underwater} kind which can be found in Calassa and some smaller colonies. Which one do you wish to hunt?', cid)
Topic[cid] = 5
elseif Topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'scout') then
local v = tasks['quara constrictor scout']
selfSay('Good choice! Hunt down those Quara scouts - remember no less than ' .. v.amount .. '! Focus! Do you accept this task?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'underwater') then
local v = tasks['quara constrictor']
selfSay('As you wish. Seek out a Quara settlement and hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' Quaras, it doesn\'t matter which type you hunt. Alright?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage
elseif Topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'elemental') then
selfSay({'Since the creation of the elemental shrines and the portals, the curtain separating the worlds is thin, allowing the elementals to surge into our world. They have to be contained. ...', 'The choice as to which kind of elementals you hunt is yours, as long as they are in the lands of Tibia. Hunt 70 {earth}, {energy}, {fire} or {water} elementals. Which one do you choose?'} , cid)
Topic[cid] = 6
elseif Topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'water') then
local v = tasks['water elemental']
selfSay('Alright, go hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' water elementals or massive water elementals. Don\'t forget your umbrella! Alright?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'earth') then
local v = tasks['earth elemental']
selfSay('Good choice! I need you to slay ' .. v.amount .. ' earth elementals or massive earth elementals. There are some in the so called Taboo-area in the eastern jungle of Tiquanda and I heard about a cave in Edron where you\'ll find them. Are you game?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'energy') then
local v = tasks['energy elemental']
selfSay('A brave hunter! Kill ' .. v.amount .. ' energy elementals or massive energy elementals. You\'ll find them in the mountains between Darama and Tiquanda. Are you sure you want to do this?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 6 and msgcontains(msg, 'fire') then
local v = tasks['fire elemental']
selfSay('Don\'t get burnt! Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to kill ' .. v.amount .. ' fire elementals or massive fire elementals. Are you ready?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'mutated rat') then
local v = tasks['mutated rat']
selfSay('Recently, I heard of a disturbing development in Yalahar - a plague of monstrous Mutated rats! If they were to spread to the rest of Tibia.. <shudders> My task for you is to contain their numbers in Yalahar. Hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' of them. What do you say?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 2 and msgcontains(msg, 'giant spider') then
local v = tasks['giant spider']
selfSay('Never liked spiders. Entirely too many legs. And I always find them in my bath! Those nasty creepy crawlies are a threat to the hygiene of every living being in Tibia. Hunt ' .. v.amount .. ' of them. Okay?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 3 and msgcontains(msg, 'hydra') then
local v = tasks['hydra']
selfSay('The hydras are located in the eastern jungle of Tiquanda and there are several mountain caves that are inhabited by them. Your task is to hunt a mere ' .. v.amount .. ' hydras. Are you willing to do that?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 3 and msgcontains(msg, 'sea serpent') then
local v = tasks['sea serpent']
selfSay({'The sea serpents are a threat to honest seafarers! Captain Haba knows where to find them. ...', 'Go to Svargrond and talk to him. ' .. v.amount .. ' sea serpents should be enough to reduce the threat - but not their young though! After all, they are an endangered species! Got it?'}, cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 3 and msgcontains(msg, 'behemoth') then
local v = tasks['behemoth']
selfSay('Behemoths must be kept away from the settlements at all costs. You\'ll find them east of here in the taboo-area or under the cyclopolis in Edron. Go there and hunt a few of them - shall we say... ' .. v.amount .. '? Are you up for that?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 3 and msgcontains(msg, 'serpent spawn') then
local v = tasks['serpent spawn']
selfSay('Very dangerous, nasty, slimey creatures. They live deep in the old ruins of Banuta. I think a mere ' .. v.amount .. ' serpent spawns should do the trick. What do you say?', cid)
Topic[cid] = v.storage

elseif Topic[cid] == 3 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) == 5 and msgcontains(msg, 'demon') and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask) < 1 then
local v = tasks['demon']
selfSay('The spawn of pure evil must be erased from Tibia. You\'ll find demons lurking in the northern ruins of Edron as well as in some of other deeper dungeons of Tibia. We need to wipe them out! Slay ' .. v.amount .. ' demons for the Greater Good!', cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask, v.storage)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, v.storage, 0)
Topic[cid] = 0
elseif Topic[cid] >= 14000 and msgcontains(msg, 'yes') then
selfSay(data[Topic[cid]][2], cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, curTask, Topic[cid])
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, Topic[cid], 0)
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, questLog) < 1 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, questLog, 1)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, points, 0)
end

Topic[cid] = 0
elseif msgcontains(msg, 'special') and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank) == 5 then
local v, k = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, tiquanda), getPlayerStorageValue(cid, demodras)
if v < 1 then
if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 90 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, tiquanda, 1)
selfSay({'Have you heard about {Tiquandas Revenge}? It is said that the jungle itself is alive and takes revenge for all the bad things people have done to it. ...', 'I myself believe that there is some truth in this clap trap. Something \'real\' which therefore must have a hideout somewhere. Go find it and take revenge yourself! Ask me about the {special} task when you\'re done.'}, cid)
else
selfSay('Your eagerness is commendable, and your rank within our hunting elite is great buuuut I\'m afraid you\'re a little bit too weak for the special tasks. Get more experience and the special tasks will be no match for you.', cid)
end

elseif v == 2 then
selfSay('Great achievement, old chap! You are an outstanding hunter, no doubt about it!', cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, tiquanda, 3)
elseif v == 3 and k < 1 then
if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= 100 then
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, demodras, 1)
selfSay('This task is a very dangerous one. I want you to look for {Demodras}\' hideout. It might be somewhere under the {Plains of Havoc}. Good luck, old chap, come back in one piece and ask me about the {special} task when you\'re done.', cid)
else
selfSay('Your eagerness is commendable, and your rank within our hunting elite is great buuuut I\'m afraid you\'re a little bit too weak for the special tasks. Get more experience and the special tasks will be no match for you.', cid)
end

elseif k == 2 then
selfSay('Great achievement, old chap! You are an outstanding hunter, no doubt about it!', cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, demodras, 3)
end

elseif msgcontains(msg, 'promotion') then -- By login12
	local cur, r, msg, exp, item = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, points), getPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank)
	if cur >= 5 and r < 1 then
	msg, exp = 'You have completed 5 tasks! Let me promote you to the first rank: Huntsman. Congratulations! ...', 'If you find any trophies that you don\'t need, feel free to ask me for a {trade}.', 5000
	elseif cur >= 10 and r < 2 then
	msg, exp = 'You have completed 10 hunting tasks. It\'s time for a promotion. You advance to the rank of \'Ranger\'. Congratulations! ...', 'Oh, I made a deal with Lorek. He ships Rangers from our society - and higher ranks of course - to Banuta, Chor or near the mountain pass to Darama. Just ask him for a passage.', 8000
	elseif cur >= 20 and r < 3 then
	msg, exp = 'Good show! You have completed 20 hunting tasks for the \'Paw and Fur - Hunting Elite. You have earned the right to join the ranks of those known as \'Big game hunter\'. Congratulations! ...', 'From now on I\'ll buy more trophies from you!', 10000
	elseif cur >= 30 and r < 4 then
	msg, exp, item = 'Spiffing! You have done 30 hunting tasks! From now on you can call yourself a \'Trophy hunter\'. As a reward I have this special backpack for you and in addition you can sell some more rare trophies to me.', 15000, 10518
	elseif cur >= 50 and r < 5 then
	msg, exp = 'Congratulations! You have made the highest rank: \'Elite hunter\'. If haven\'t yet done so ask me for the {special} task.', 30000
	else
	msg = 'You dont have completed any task.'
	end

if msg then
selfSay(msg, cid)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, rank, math.max(1, r + 1))
if exp then
doPlayerAddExp(cid, exp)
doSendAnimatedText(getThingPos(cid), exp, 215)
end

if item then
doPlayerAddItem(cid, item, 1)
end
end
end
end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'Happy hunting, old chap!')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Happy hunting, old chap!')
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_GREET, greetCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

CREATURESCRIPT/SCRIPTS/task.lua

Spoiler

function onKill(cid, target, damage, flags)

if damage == false or (flags and flags ~= 3) then
return true
else
local f = getCreatureMaster(target)
if f and f ~= target then
return true
end
end

local name = getCreatureName(target):lower()
local a = tasks[name]
if a then
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 14500) ~= a.storage or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage) == a.amount then
return true
end

local b = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage) + 1
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE,"Task (".. name:lower() .."): " .. (b == a.amount and "Completed!" or b .." / ".. a.amount))
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage, b)
end
return true
end

LIB/000-CONSTANT.LUA ADICIONEI

Spoiler

tasks = {
	['demon'] = {storage = 14006, amount = 666},
	['crocodile'] = {storage = 14007, amount = 10},
	['tarantula'] = {storage = 14008, amount = 300},
	['carniphila'] = {storage = 14009, amount = 150},
	['stone golem'] = {storage = 14010, amount = 200},
	['mammoth'] = {storage = 14011, amount = 300},
	['ice golem'] = {storage = 14012, amount = 300},
	['quara constrictor scout'] = {storage = 14013, amount = 300},
	['quara hydromancer scout'] = {storage = 14013, amount = 300},
	['quara mantassin scout'] = {storage = 14013, amount = 300},
	['quara pincher scout'] = {storage = 14013, amount = 300},
	['quara predator scout'] = {storage = 14013, amount = 300},
	['quara constrictor'] = {storage = 14014, amount = 300},
	['quara hydromancer'] = {storage = 14014, amount = 300},
	['quara mantassin'] = {storage = 14014, amount = 300},
	['quara pincher'] = {storage = 14014, amount = 300},
	['quara predator'] = {storage = 14014, amount = 300},
	['water elemental'] = {storage = 14015, amount = 70},
	['massive water elemental'] = {storage = 14015, amount = 70},
	['earth elemental'] = {storage = 14016, amount = 70},
	['massive earth elemental'] = {storage = 14016, amount = 70},
	['energy elemental'] = {storage = 14017, amount = 70},
	['massive energy elemental'] = {storage = 14017, amount = 70},
	['fire elemental'] = {storage = 14018, amount = 70},
	['massive fire elemental'] = {storage = 14018, amount = 70},
	['mutated rat'] = {storage = 14019, amount = 200},
	['giant spider'] = {storage = 14020, amount = 500},
	['hydra'] = {storage = 14021, amount = 2000},
	['sea serpent'] = {storage = 14001, amount = 2000},
	['behemoth'] = {storage = 14022, amount = 2000},
	['serpent spawn'] = {storage = 14002, amount = 1500},

['pirate buccaneer'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},
	['pirate corsair'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},
	['pirate cutthroat'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},
	['pirate ghost'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},
	['pirate marauder'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},
	['pirate skeleton'] = {storage = 14005, amount = 3000},

['minotaur'] = {storage = 14004, amount = 5000},
	['minotaur archer'] = {storage = 14004, amount = 5000},
	['minotaur guard'] = {storage = 14004, amount = 5000},
	['minotaur mage'] = {storage = 14004, amount = 5000},

['necromancer'] = {storage = 14003, amount = 4000},
	['priestess'] = {storage = 14003, amount = 4000}
}

MOVEMENTS/SCRIPT/task.lua

Spoiler

local teleports = {
	-- Tile UID = {storage of task, amount of monsters, monsters to spawn}
	[14001] = {monsters = {"Leviathan"}, telePos = {x = 31914, y = 31071, z = 10}, spawnPos = {x = 31905, y = 31071, z = 10}, from = {x = 31900, y = 31064, z = 10}, to = {x = 31918, y = 31081, z = 10}},
	[14002] = {monsters = {"The Noxious Spawn"}, telePos = {x = 32842, y = 32668, z = 11}, spawnPos = {x = 32842, y = 32673, z = 11}, from = {x = 32836, y = 32665, z = 11}, to = {x = 32849, y = 32677, z = 11}},
	[14003] = {monsters = {"Necropharus"}, telePos = {x = 33028, y = 32427, z = 12}, spawnPos = {x = 33028, y = 32421, z = 12}, from = {x = 33020, y = 32415, z = 12}, to = {x = 33035, y = 32430, z = 12}},
	[14004] = {monsters = {"The Horned Fox"}, telePos = {x = 32458, y = 31993, z = 9}, spawnPos = {x = 32458, y = 32004, z = 9}, from = {x = 32453, y = 31992, z = 9}, to = {x = 32464, y = 32008, z = 9}},
	[14005] = {monsters = {"Lethal Lissy", "Ron The Ripper", "Deadeye Devious", "Brutus Bloodbeard"}, telePos = {x = 31975, y = 32896, z = 0}, spawnPos = {x = 31982, y = 32896, z = 0}, from = {x = 31972, y = 32890, z = 0}, to = {x = 31988, y = 32904, z = 0}},
	[14007] = {monsters = {"The Snapper"}, telePos = {x = 244, y = 647, z = 8}, spawnPos = {x = 236, y = 643, z = 8}, from = {x = 232, y = 640, z = 8}, to = {x = 245, y = 651, z = 8}},
	[14008] = {monsters = {"Hide"}, telePos = {x = 32815, y = 32704, z = 8}, spawnPos = {x = 32816, y = 32708, z = 8}, from = {x = 32810, y = 32701, z = 8}, to = {x = 32824, y = 32713, z = 8}},
	[14012] = {monsters = {"Shardhead"}, telePos = {x = 32102, y = 31125, z = 2}, spawnPos = {x = 32101, y = 31130, z = 2}, from = {x = 32095, y = 31122, z = 2}, to = {x = 32108, y = 31136, z = 2}},
	[14019] = {monsters = {"Esmeralda"}, telePos = {x = 32759, y = 31253, z = 9}, spawnPos = {x = 32759, y = 31256, z = 9}, from = {x = 32755, y = 31250, z = 9}, to = {x = 32764, y = 31259, z = 9}},
	[14020] = {monsters = {"The Old Widow"}, telePos = {x = 32804, y = 32280, z = 8}, spawnPos = {x = 32800, y = 32280, z = 8}, from = {x = 32794, y = 32273, z = 8}, to = {x = 32807, y = 32288, z = 8}},
	[14021] = {monsters = {"The Many"}, telePos = {x = 32921, y = 32894, z = 8}, spawnPos = {x = 32921, y = 32899, z = 8}, from = {x = 32915, y = 32891, z = 8}, to = {x = 32927, y = 32904, z = 8}},
	[14506] = {monsters = {"Demodras"}, telePos = {x = 32748, y = 32287, z = 10}, spawnPos = {x = 32745, y = 32292, z = 10}, from = {x = 32738, y = 32283, z = 10}, to = {x = 32757, y = 32300, z = 10}},
	[14505] = {monsters = {"Tiquandas Revenge"}, telePos = {x = 32888, y = 32580, z = 4}, spawnPos = {x = 32883, y = 32580, z = 4}, from = {x = 32881, y = 32578, z = 4}, to = {x = 32892, y = 32588, z = 4}},
	[14022] = {monsters = {"Stonecracker"}, telePos = {x = 33259, y = 31695, z = 15}, spawnPos = {x = 33257, y = 31702, z = 15}, from = {x = 33252, y = 31691, z = 15}, to = {x = 33266, y = 31708, z = 15}},
}

local function getCreaturesInArea(fromPos, toPos, creatureType)
	local creatures = {}
	for x = fromPos.x, toPos.x do
		for y = fromPos.y, toPos.y do
			for z = fromPos.z, toPos.z do
				local creature = getTopCreature({x = x, y = y, z = z}).uid
				local cType  creatureType:lower()
				if (cType == "players" and isPlayer(creature)) then
					table.insert(creatures, creature)
				elseif (cType == "monsters" and isMonster(creature)) then
				elseif (cType == "npcs" and isNpc(creature)) then
				elseif (cType == "all") then
				end
			end
		end
	end
	return creatures
end

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
local now = teleports[item.uid]
	if (#getCreaturesInArea(now.from, now.to, "players") > 0) then
		doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, true)
		doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Someone else is in the room.")
	end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.uid + (item.uid < 14500 and 100 or 0)) == 1 then
		for _, monster in ipairs(getCreaturesInArea(now.from, now.to, "monsters")) do
			doRemoveCreature(monster)
		end

setPlayerStorageValue(cid, item.uid + (item.uid < 14500 and 100 or 0), 2)
		doTeleportThing(cid, now.telePos)
		doSendMagicEffect(now.telePos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
		doSummonCreature(now.monsters[math.random(#now.monsters)], now.spawnPos)
		doSendMagicEffect(now.spawnPos, CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
		return true
	end

doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition, true)
	return true
end

Já registrei o creaturescript em login.lua

Bem, é isso. Obrigado para quem puder me ajudar.

@xWhiteWolf   @Vodkart   @login12   @KotZletY   @Absolute   @vankk

Editado por Subyth (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Está faltando scripts sobre o sistema.

Poste todos, e não acho legal ficar marcando a galera no seus tópicos... bom pelo menos eu não gosto.

Editado por login12 (veja o histórico de edições)

@This life is filled with hurt

When happiness doesn't work

Trust me and take my hand

When the lights go out you will understand

Link para o post
6 horas atrás, login12 disse:

Está faltando scripts sobre o sistema.

Poste todos, e não acho legal ficar marcando a galera no seus tópicos... bom pelo menos eu não gosto.

Pronto!

Desculpe, é que já vi em alguns tópicos que os mesmos mandam marcar caso precise de ajuda, só achei q seria correto.

Link para o post

tenta deixar assim e testa

function onKill(cid, target, damage, flags)
if damage == false or (flags and flags ~= 3) then
return true
else
local f = getCreatureMaster(target)
if f and f ~= target then
return true
end
end
local name = getCreatureName(target):lower()
local a = tasks[name]
if a then
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 14500) ~= a.storage then
return true
end
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage) < a.amount then
local b = getPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage) + 1
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE,"Task (".. name:lower() .."): " .. (b == a.amount and "Completed!" or b .." / ".. a.amount))
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, a.storage, b)
end
return true
end
return true
end

vodkart_logo.png

[*Ninguém será digno do sucesso se não usar suas derrotas para conquistá-lo.*]

DISCORDvodkart#6090

Link para o post
16 minutos atrás, Vodkart disse:

tenta deixar assim e testa

Caraca funcionou.

Muito obrigado '-'

Meus reps acabaram, amanhã eu te dou REP bele? 

Editado por Subyth (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
23 minutos atrás, Subyth disse:

Caraca funcionou.

Muito obrigado '-'

Meus reps acabaram, amanhã eu te dou REP bele? 

n qro rep

qro nudes

manda

PM 3:)

vodkart_logo.png

[*Ninguém será digno do sucesso se não usar suas derrotas para conquistá-lo.*]

DISCORDvodkart#6090

Link para o post
  • 3 years later...

Alguém pode me ajudar? Eu utilizo o mesmo task system do amigo aí. A diferença é que o meu não conta os monstros matados. Fica sempre no 0. Tudo está idêntico ao dele, adicionei no movevent.xml, adicionei no creaturescript.xml e mesmo assim não está contando.

Agradeço desde já. 

Link para o post

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Conteúdo Similar

• Por Jaurez
    • Por Cat
      Em alguns casos, o tibia 8.60 comum não abre de jeito nenhum no map editor, mesmo desmarcando check file signatures e configurando o path corretamente.

Este é o client 8.60 adaptado para o Remere's Map Editor. Resolvi postar já que ele foi removido do site oficial do RME. (ficou apenas a versão para linux lá)
      Se estiver tendo problemas para abrir a versão 8.60, tente utilizar este.

Baixar o Tibia Client 8.60 que funciona no Remere’s Map Editor
      Essa versão do Tibia 8.60 client resolve o erro unsupported client version ou Could not locate tibia.dat and/or tibia.spr, please navigate to your tibia 8.60 installation folder.

Downloads
      https://tibiaking.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=47333

Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/333e172ac49ba2028db9eb5889994509e7d2de28ebccfa428c04e86defbe15cc

• Por danilo belato
      Fala Galera To Com um problema aki 

quero exporta umas sprites de um server para colocar em outro 

eu clico na sprites ai aparece tds a forma delas do lado de la >>

ai eu clico nela e ponho a opiçao de export mais quando salvo a sprite ela n abri 

aparece isso quando tento vê-la 

visualização não disponível ( no formatos png e bitmap)

Agora no formato idc fala que o paint n pode ler 

me ajudem ae...
    • Por Vitor Bicaleto
      Galera to com o script do addon doll aqui, quando eu digito apenas "!addon" ele aparece assim: Digite novamente, algo está errado!"
      quando digito por exemplo: "!addon citizen" ele não funciona e não da nenhum erro

mesma coisa acontece com o mount doll.. 
    • Por Ayron5
      Substitui uma stone no serve, deu tudo certo fora  esse  erro ajudem  Valendo  Rep+  Grato  

Erro: data/actions/scripts/boost.lua:557: table index is nil
       [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/boost.lua)

Script:
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo