Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Normal [PEDIDO] King Tibianus.lua 10.90

Posts Recomendados

* Bom dia, estou com um grande problema, meu NPC King Tibianus, ele fala que te deu a promote

"00:47 King Tibianus: You are already promoted. "

* Porém , quando clico no char pra ver a Promoção 
"00:48 You see yourself. You are a sorcerer."

Mesmo relogando, não muda em nada..

King Tibianus.lua

Spoiler

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am your sovereign, King Tibianus III, and it's my duty to uphold {justice} and provide guidance for my subjects."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I try my best to be just and fair to our citizens. The army and the {TBI} are a great help in fulfilling this duty."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Preposterous! You must know the name of your own King!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'news'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The latest news is usually brought to our magnificent town by brave adventurers. They recount tales of their journeys at Frodo's tavern."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how are you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Thank you, I'm fine."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Rain Castle is my home."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sell? Sell what? My kingdom isn't for sale!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Honour the Gods and above all pay your {taxes}."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'zathroth'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Please ask a priest about the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The citizens of Tibia are my subjects. Ask the old monk Quentin if you want to learn more about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sam'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a skilled blacksmith and a loyal subject."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frodo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is the owner of Frodo's Hut and a faithful tax-payer."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gorn'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once one of Tibia's greatest fighters. Now he sells equipment."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'benjamin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once my greatest general. Now he is very old and senile so we assigned him to work for the Royal Tibia Mail."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'noodles'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest {treasure}!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a follower of the evil God Zathroth and responsible for many attacks on us. Kill him on sight!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bozo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is my royal jester and cheers me up now and then."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Go and hunt them! For king and country!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit Quentin the monk for help."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What a disgusting topic!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Dungeons are no places for kings."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Feel free to buy it in our town's fine shops."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the royal cook for some food."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tax collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "That tax collector is the bane of my life. He is so lazy. I bet you haven't payed any taxes at all."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am the king, so watch what you say!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the soldiers about that."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit the shops of our merchants and craftsmen."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The four major guilds are the knights, the paladins, the druids, and the sorcerers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Vile monsters, but I must admit they are strong and sometimes even cunning ... in their own bestial way."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The forces of good are hard pressed in these dark times."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need all strength we can muster to smite evil!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need order to survive!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Chaos arises from selfishness."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's the sword of the Kings. If you return this weapon to me I will {reward} you beyond your wildest dreams."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Well, if you want a reward, go on a quest to bring me Excalibug!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chester'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A very competent person. A little nervous but very competent."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "This organisation is an essential tool for holding our enemies in check. Its headquarter is located in the bastion in the northwall."})

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
return false
end

local player = Player(cid)
if isInArray({"tibia", "land"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 0
elseif isInArray({"harkath", "bloodblade", "general"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious {army}.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"quest", "mission"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"gold", "money", "tax", "collector"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"time", "hero", "adventurer"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("It's a time for heroes!", cid)
elseif isInArray({"enemy", "enemies"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Our enemies are numerous. The evil minotaurs, Ferumbras, and the renegade city of Carlin to the north are just some of them.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"city", "north", "carlin"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!", cid)
elseif isInArray({"thais", "city"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses and a modern sewerage system.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"merchant", "craftsmen"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Ask around about them.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"paladin", "elane"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The paladins are great protectors for Thais.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"knight", "gregor"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"sorcerer", "muriel"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"druid", "marvik"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil.", cid)
elseif msgcontains(msg, "promote") or msgcontains(msg, "promotion") then
npcHandler:say("Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
elseif msgcontains(msg, "yes") and npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.Promotion) == 1 then
npcHandler:say('You are already promoted.', cid)
elseif player:getLevel() < 20 then
npcHandler:say('You need to be at least level 20 in order to be promoted.', cid)
elseif player:getMoney() < 20000 then
npcHandler:say('You do not have enough money.', cid)
elseif player:isPremium() or not player:isPremium() then
npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted.", cid)
local promotion = player:getVocation():getPromotion()
player:setVocation(Vocation(promotion and promotion:getId() or 0))
player:removeMoney(20000)
else
npcHandler:say("You need a premium account in order to promote.", cid)
end
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
npcHandler:say("Ok, whatever.", cid)
end

--The New Frontier
if msgcontains(msg, "farmine") then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Questline) == 15 then
npcHandler:say("Ah, I vaguely remember that our little allies were eager to build some base. So speak up, what do you want?", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
end
elseif msgcontains(msg, "flatter") then
if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing) ~= 1 then
npcHandler:say("Indeed, indeed. Without the help of Thais, our allies stand no chance! Well, I'll send some money to support their cause.", cid)
player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing, 1)
player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05, player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05) + 1) --Questlog, The New Frontier Quest "Mission 05: Getting Things Busy"
end
end
end
return true
end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "I greet thee, my loyal subject |PLAYERNAME|.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|!")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, "How rude!")
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

local focusModule = FocusModule:new()
focusModule:addGreetMessage('hail king')
focusModule:addGreetMessage('salutations king')
npcHandler:addModule(focusModule)

Vocations.xml

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<vocations>
    <vocation id="0" clientid="0" name="None" description="none" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="1" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="1" manamultiplier="4.0" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="0">
        <formula meleeDamage="1.0" distDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0" />
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="2.0" />
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.5" />
        <skill id="6" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="1" clientid="3" name="Sorcerer" description="a sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="1">
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="2" clientid="4" name="Druid" description="a druid" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="6" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="2">
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.8" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="3" clientid="2" name="Paladin" description="a paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="3">
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="5" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="4" clientid="1" name="Knight" description="a knight" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="5" gainmanaticks="6" gainmanaamount="5" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="4">
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.4" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="5" clientid="3" name="Master Sorcerer" description="a master sorcerer" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="1">
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="6" clientid="4" name="Elder Druid" description="an elder druid" gaincap="10" gainhp="5" gainmana="30" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="2" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.1" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="2">
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.8" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.8" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="7" clientid="2" name="Royal Paladin" description="a royal paladin" gaincap="20" gainhp="10" gainmana="15" gainhpticks="3" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="3" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="1.4" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="3">
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.2" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.1" />
    </vocation>
    <vocation id="8" clientid="1" name="Elite Knight" description="an elite knight" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="2" gainhpamount="10" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="2000" basespeed="220" soulmax="200" gainsoulticks="15" fromvoc="4">
        <skill id="0" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="1" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="2" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="3" multiplier="1.1" />
        <skill id="4" multiplier="1.4" />
    </vocation>
</vocations>

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

@teter007 

Spoiler

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'eremo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It is said that he lives on a small island near Edron. Maybe the people there know more about him."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am your sovereign, King Tibianus III, and it's my duty to uphold {justice} and provide guidance for my subjects."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'justice'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I try my best to be just and fair to our citizens. The army and the {TBI} are a great help in fulfilling this duty."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'name'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Preposterous! You must know the name of your own King!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'news'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The latest news is usually brought to our magnificent town by brave adventurers. They recount tales of their journeys at Frodo's tavern."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'how are you'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Thank you, I'm fine."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'castle'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Rain Castle is my home."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sell'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Sell? Sell what? My kingdom isn't for sale!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'god'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Honour the Gods and above all pay your {taxes}."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'zathroth'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Please ask a priest about the gods."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citizen'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The citizens of Tibia are my subjects. Ask the old monk Quentin if you want to learn more about them."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sam'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a skilled blacksmith and a loyal subject."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'frodo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is the owner of Frodo's Hut and a faithful tax-payer."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'gorn'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once one of Tibia's greatest fighters. Now he sells equipment."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'benjamin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He was once my greatest general. Now he is very old and senile so we assigned him to work for the Royal Tibia Mail."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'noodles'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest {treasure}!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ferumbras'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is a follower of the evil God Zathroth and responsible for many attacks on us. Kill him on sight!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'bozo'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "He is my royal jester and cheers me up now and then."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'treasure'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The royal poodle Noodles is my greatest treasure!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'monster'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Go and hunt them! For king and country!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit Quentin the monk for help."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sewer'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "What a disgusting topic!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'dungeon'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Dungeons are no places for kings."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'equipment'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Feel free to buy it in our town's fine shops."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'food'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the royal cook for some food."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tax collector'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "That tax collector is the bane of my life. He is so lazy. I bet you haven't payed any taxes at all."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'king'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "I am the king, so watch what you say!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'army'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Ask the soldiers about that."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'shop'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Visit the shops of our merchants and craftsmen."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'guild'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The four major guilds are the knights, the paladins, the druids, and the sorcerers."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'minotaur'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Vile monsters, but I must admit they are strong and sometimes even cunning ... in their own bestial way."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'good'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "The forces of good are hard pressed in these dark times."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'evil'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need all strength we can muster to smite evil!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'order'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "We need order to survive!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chaos'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Chaos arises from selfishness."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'excalibug'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "It's the sword of the Kings. If you return this weapon to me I will {reward} you beyond your wildest dreams."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'reward'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "Well, if you want a reward, go on a quest to bring me Excalibug!"})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'chester'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "A very competent person. A little nervous but very competent."})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'tbi'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = "This organisation is an essential tool for holding our enemies in check. Its headquarter is located in the bastion in the northwall."})

local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then
return false
end

local player = Player(cid)
if isInArray({"tibia", "land"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Soon the whole land will be ruled by me once again!", cid)
elseif isInArray({"harkath", "bloodblade", "general"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Harkath Bloodblade is the general of our glorious {army}.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"quest", "mission"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("I will call for heroes as soon as the need arises again and then reward them appropriately.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"gold", "money", "tax", "collector"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("To pay your taxes, visit the royal tax collector.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"time", "hero", "adventurer"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("It's a time for heroes!", cid)
elseif isInArray({"enemy", "enemies"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Our enemies are numerous. The evil minotaurs, Ferumbras, and the renegade city of Carlin to the north are just some of them.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"city", "north", "carlin"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("They dare to reject my reign over the whole continent!", cid)
elseif isInArray({"thais", "city"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Our beloved city has some fine shops, guildhouses and a modern sewerage system.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"merchant", "craftsmen"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("Ask around about them.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"paladin", "elane"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The paladins are great protectors for Thais.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"knight", "gregor"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The brave knights are necessary for human survival in Thais.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"sorcerer", "muriel"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("The magic of the sorcerers is a powerful tool to smite our enemies.", cid)
elseif isInArray({"druid", "marvik"}, msg) then
npcHandler:say("We need the druidic healing powers to fight evil.", cid)
elseif msgcontains(msg, "promote") or msgcontains(msg, "promotion") then
npcHandler:say("Do you want to be promoted in your vocation for 20000 gold?", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
elseif msgcontains(msg, "yes") and npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.Promotion) < 1 then
 if player:getLevel() >= 20 then
  if player:getMoney() >= 20000 then
   if player:isPremium() then
    npcHandler:say("Congratulations! You are now promoted.", cid)
    local promotion = player:getVocation():getPromotion()
    player:setVocation(Vocation(promotion and promotion:getId() or 0))
    player:removeMoney(20000)
   else
    npcHandler:say("You need a premium account in order to promote.", cid)
   end	
  else
   npcHandler:say('You do not have enough money.', cid)
  end
 else
  npcHandler:say('You need to be at least level 20 in order to be promoted.', cid)
 end 
else
 npcHandler:say('You are already promoted.', cid)
end  
elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 then
npcHandler:say("Ok, whatever.", cid)
end

--The New Frontier
if msgcontains(msg, "farmine") then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Questline) == 15 then
npcHandler:say("Ah, I vaguely remember that our little allies were eager to build some base. So speak up, what do you want?", cid)
npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
end
elseif msgcontains(msg, "flatter") then
if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 then
if player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing) ~= 1 then
npcHandler:say("Indeed, indeed. Without the help of Thais, our allies stand no chance! Well, I'll send some money to support their cause.", cid)
player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.BribeKing, 1)
player:setStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05, player:getStorageValue(Storage.TheNewFrontier.Mission05) + 1) --Questlog, The New Frontier Quest "Mission 05: Getting Things Busy"
end
end
end
return true
end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "I greet thee, my loyal subject |PLAYERNAME|.")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, "Good bye, |PLAYERNAME|!")
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, "How rude!")
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)

local focusModule = FocusModule:new()
focusModule:addGreetMessage('hail king')
focusModule:addGreetMessage('salutations king')
npcHandler:addModule(focusModule) 

ezgif-1-98aab239f3.gif.1a897c9c3225228909e7b356a5cfb8e4.gif

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Conteúdo Similar

• Por Jaurez
    • Por Cat
      Em alguns casos, o tibia 8.60 comum não abre de jeito nenhum no map editor, mesmo desmarcando check file signatures e configurando o path corretamente.

Este é o client 8.60 adaptado para o Remere's Map Editor. Resolvi postar já que ele foi removido do site oficial do RME. (ficou apenas a versão para linux lá)
      Se estiver tendo problemas para abrir a versão 8.60, tente utilizar este.

Baixar o Tibia Client 8.60 que funciona no Remere’s Map Editor
      Essa versão do Tibia 8.60 client resolve o erro unsupported client version ou Could not locate tibia.dat and/or tibia.spr, please navigate to your tibia 8.60 installation folder.

Downloads
      https://tibiaking.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=47333

Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/333e172ac49ba2028db9eb5889994509e7d2de28ebccfa428c04e86defbe15cc

• Por danilo belato
      Fala Galera To Com um problema aki 

quero exporta umas sprites de um server para colocar em outro 

eu clico na sprites ai aparece tds a forma delas do lado de la >>

ai eu clico nela e ponho a opiçao de export mais quando salvo a sprite ela n abri 

aparece isso quando tento vê-la 

visualização não disponível ( no formatos png e bitmap)

Agora no formato idc fala que o paint n pode ler 

me ajudem ae...
    • Por Vitor Bicaleto
      Galera to com o script do addon doll aqui, quando eu digito apenas "!addon" ele aparece assim: Digite novamente, algo está errado!"
      quando digito por exemplo: "!addon citizen" ele não funciona e não da nenhum erro

mesma coisa acontece com o mount doll.. 
    • Por Ayron5
      Substitui uma stone no serve, deu tudo certo fora  esse  erro ajudem  Valendo  Rep+  Grato  

Erro: data/actions/scripts/boost.lua:557: table index is nil
       [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/boost.lua)

Script:
  • Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo