Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Object Builder 11.8X, Item Editor 11.8X, client & items.otb working with 10.97 & Remere's Map Editor

Posts Recomendados

Hello,

I am here to try to regroup all the community together, and use newer monsters and items. Well, I am sharing this items.otb because I had a deal with Kito and since he wanted to screw me over by sharing my map (which I forbid and he did anyway) I am sharing his items.otb. All the info about how he screwed me can be found here just start reading from page 2.

I am dissapointed in how much people get scammed by this Kito guy and I hope to make some good. Because when I checked the forums I saw that I was not the first victim.

You probably will be asking yourself "why the f*ck is this guy sharing all this"? Well the answer is really easy he shared my map so I share his items.otb.

So what I am going to share now is listed below:
- The Object Builder which I am using to integrate sprites from client 11.XX to client "10" (right now I do have warzones IV, V, VI; grimvale bosses; destruction items; falcon items; falcon monsters; new asura monsters; deathling monsters; etc).
- The entire client 11.8X with it's respective SPR and DAT which are working with client 10.97 (Tibia.exe included too, if you don't trust, go download this executable from another site, and just change IP).
- The most important thing is sharing the items.otb which kito traded with me and then screwed me over for, it's based on TFS 1.3 and after many sprites are added related to Otherworld, Forgotten Knowledge, Halls of Hope, First Dragon Quest, Feyrist, Falcons, New Asuras, New Warzones, Deathlings and many other places, also gnome items, destruction items, mayhem, remedy and carving items, falcon items, deathling items and a few others.
- If you want to check sprites, and add new items, I am adding here too the item editor too.
- If you want to map your own things also here is the Remere's Map Editor.

Hope this helps the community to start working over this files, hopefully TFS will consider to update the items.otb.

Regards,
Undead Mage

EZg1fs5.png

item editor.rar

items.otb

ObjectBuilder.rar

RME_x64-1100.rar

Tibia1097.rar

Editado por undead mage (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Parabéns, seu tópico de conteúdo foi aprovado!
Muito obrigado pela sua contribuição, nós do Tibia King agradecemos.
Seu conteúdo com certeza ajudará à muitos outros, você recebeu +1 REP.

Spoiler

Congratulations, your content has been approved!
Thank you for your contribution, we of Tibia King we are grateful.
Your content will help many other users, you received +1 REP.

Link para o post
21 horas atrás, tataboy67 disse:

Parabéns, seu tópico de conteúdo foi aprovado!
Muito obrigado pela sua contribuição, nós do Tibia King agradecemos.
Seu conteúdo com certeza ajudará à muitos outros, você recebeu +1 REP.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Congratulations, your content has been approved!
Thank you for your contribution, we of Tibia King we are grateful.
Your content will help many other users, you received +1 REP.

Como implemento no meu servidor esse item.otb porque tentei só jogar lá e o console só fechava... 

Link para o post
29 minutos atrás, neykos disse:

Como implemento no meu servidor esse item.otb porque tentei só jogar lá e o console só fechava... 

Acho que o items.otb que foi postado não tem o intuito de ser apenas jogado para qualquer servidor... e sim retirar de lá os itens no qual você vai usar
(EU ACHO)

Link para o post
1 minuto atrás, tataboy67 disse:

Acho que o items.otb que foi postado não tem o intuito de ser apenas jogado para qualquer servidor... e sim retirar de lá os itens no qual você vai usar
(EU ACHO)

Ah bacana :) obrigado 

Link para o post

Em 01/10/2018 em 04:03, tataboy67 disse:

(EU ACHO)

Well people can use it directly with their ot or the sprites can be extracted and implemented in their own items.otb 

Em 03/10/2018 em 03:40, sirarcken disse:

Os cara tão usando o cliente que fiz a mão pra dizer que é deles se loco. kkkkkkkk

I do not speak Portuguese but from what I understand after translating it (didn't rlly translate as it should) you are saying I am claiming I made this if so, I never claimed that I made any of this.

Em 01/10/2018 em 02:24, neykos disse:

Well it's possible to use it with other server but you have to remove the items.otb check before compiling or else it will crash your console.

Editado por undead mage (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
  • 4 months later...

i try to open the item editor and it keeps giving the error microsoft.net framework : occured an exception without treaten, and why i can't just download your items.otb and switch with mine in my items data? when i do this the server doesn't open the items...

Link para o post

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo