Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Posts Recomendados

I have recently developed an idea for a website I was wanting to create. I can't find much on the topic of social media website design, and I have very limited knowledge in python, so I felt as though my best course of action would be to hire a programmer to create the website for me. That's the background, so my questions are:

• how much would an average social media website of best butterfly svg cost to make? To maintain?

• given the situation, is hiring a programmer what I should do? Are there better alternatives?

• approximately how much of an investment would be needed to make something functional, and if, say, Google Adsense is being used, at what point would revenue begin generating? When would the revenue exceed the investment?

I really appreciate any help in the comments, thank you all!

Editado por scarlettrhodes (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderador
19 minutos atrás, LarryJ012 disse:

When most people need a resume writing service, they think of business-oriented resumes that emphasize your professional experience, skills and abilities. But this isn't their only focus. You have to get  resume writers to learn more new things about the education. They also provide cover letter services, as well as interview preparation assistance, to help you land that job you're after. We put in the hard work so you don't have to.

For those who want to see more how to be more professional and get some experience from who is working in that area, I watch this courses in SkillShare it's a community made from professional it's not free, very cheap 2,00 DOLS

Em 28/02/2022 em 21:18, scarlettrhodes disse:

I have recently developed an idea for a website I was wanting to create. I can't find much on the topic of social media website design, and I have very limited knowledge in python, so I felt as though my best course of action would be to hire a programmer to create the website for me. That's the background, so my questions are:

• how much would an average social media website of best butterfly svg cost to make? To maintain?

• given the situation, is hiring a programmer what I should do? Are there better alternatives?

• approximately how much of an investment would be needed to make something functional, and if, say, Google Adsense is being used, at what point would revenue begin generating? When would the revenue exceed the investment?

I really appreciate any help in the comments, thank you all!

Well to start you need to know the most websites are not made by one Programmer at self, and that kind of Application are very difficult to create from scratch very few organizations can do it.
And for sure you will not find a guy who can do every thing you want, you want a programmer or a machine? wtf

Participe da organização Open-Tibia.
Meus Perfils pessoais

Linkedin Rafhael Oliveira Tryber | XP Inc Github Rafhael Oliveira Tryber | XP Inc

Link para o post
  • 3 months later...

Webdesign issues are a common problem for web designers. This is because the Internet has become so popular in recent years that there is a huge demand for better and more attractive websites to be made. You need to get  ux design companies that helps in marketing design company. A good web designer can help you increase your revenue, improve customer service, find new clients and make your website more eye-catching.

Link para o post
  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo