Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Looking for a BR CM for NTSW

Posts Recomendados

Hi,

I'm developing a custom Naruto OTS called NTSW since 2011, I'm from Poland and my server is targeting mainly Polish community. I would like to open brand new game world for Brazilian players, but unfortunately I do not know this market, nor portuguese. I'm looking for someone who would be able to be in charge of such a server, I'm talking about advertisement and dealing with the community. You do not need any coding skills, I will setup everything myself, a full, stable, ready to go Naruto server.

I need someone with experience in running big servers, someone who has time, determination and passion to invite lots of people and manage them. Someone who is able to deal with big communities and make a game fun and entertaining. I will provide a fully operating server and I'll leave it completely to you, you are in charge of the management, advertisement and overall CM duties. Of course you will be paid according to the server's revenues.

My requirements are:

• Native portuguese speaker
  • At least communicative english skills
  • Over 18yrs old (to run Pagseguro account)
  • Responsible and communicative
  • With good experience of running and advertising big servers
  • Good reputation
  • Preferably streamer and/or youtuber

If you met those requirements, you are determinated to do something big and you know how to achieve that, hit me up on discord Erexo#8785.

Editado por NTSW (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon, I'm OT-Admin from a server called NtoFalcon, I'm from Brazil and saw your post about opening a Brazilian NTO server. If you are interested, we can talk about it, I have some experience with the Brazilian public and I believe I know what they are looking for in a server.

The site of my server is: ntofalcon.com

Editado por TottenXD (veja o histórico de edições)
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...

Informação Importante

Confirmação de Termo